A Diverse Church For A Diverse Community

Give

Thank you for wanting to help us fulfill our mission!

Our mission is to help people live like Christ in their homes and communities and we do so by being a diverse church for a diverse community.  But it takes the generosity of others to help make that happen.  When you give a little more than 15% of your gift is used for work around the world through multiple Church of the Nazarene efforts like child sponsorship or alabaster.  The other 85% is used here locally to fund ministry efforts.  Every bit helps, so thank you for your contribution.

Use the button below to enter our secured giving site.