The Dayspring Childcare Ministry opened in 1997 as a ministry to our community. We see the Childcare as an extension of the child’s family providing a secure, caring, Christian environment outside the home. We guide and nurture each child in his or her spiritual, physical, mental, emotional, and social experiences. We provide age-appropriate educational goals and activities for continual growth and development. At Dayspring, we know that your children are a gift from God (Psalm 127:3) and that they are the most important part of your lives as parents. With that understanding, we commit to always love and care for your children to the best of our abilities! They matter to God and they matter to us as well!
Full Time Rates (4 or 5 days a week)
- Infant Care (6 wk – 18 mo): $201/week
- Toddler Care (19 mo – 36 mo): $186/week
- Pre-K Care (3 yrs – 5 yrs): $172/week
- School-age & Summer Care (6 yrs – 12 yrs): $127 + $50 registration fee
Part Time Rates (2 or 3 days a week)
- Daily Care: $42/day
Registration in 2 Steps
- Dayspring offers online registration for our Childcare Ministry. This registration begins the process of enrolling in the Dayspring Childcare Ministry.
- After registering, each family will need to complete the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services information forms for each child enrolling in childcare, according to their regulations. These forms are available on site when you visit or on the ODJFS website.